Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Can't Sleep...

So this isn't like alert the newspaper news but I can't sleep. I'm not the least bit tired. I wish it wasn't like 1 something in the morning in MI because I would love to call and share my excitement with someone. Laura, Mitch, and Jolene are coming in two sleeps!! You would think I would want to go to sleep so time would pass more quickly. It's true, sleeping would be a great idea...it just doesn't seem to be anywhere on the radar. I'm too excited!! Can't it be Friday now?!?! Hooray for visitors-friends and family!! Hopefully it gets a little colder here. Kind of a crazy wish I realize but you must understand that it was nearly 50 here today. Beautiful for walking around outside but not so great for the whole skiing deal, one of the many activities I hope to share with our visitors I am so excited to take the group out on the mountain! Pictures do not do the scenery justice. One must simply enjoy the sights in person. I can't wait!!! We are going to have such a great week!!

No comments: