Here's what I do know: regardless of the date on the calendar it was cold outside today!! Something else I noticed: kids have a hard time focusing on Math when snow is falling outside the windows. My students were off the wall!
In other news...I've never taught volleyball in the snow before. Thanks to the movie March of the Penguins we knew how to keep warm during PE today though. During instructions we (15 kids and I) huddled together in a tight little circle and tried not to let any wind in or warm air out. We must have looked pretty funny but we didn't care...all we wanted to do was stay warm! I'm not ready to break out the winter clothes quite yet. Come back warm weather...oh how I miss wearing short sleeves and Chacos!
P.S. While typing this, Andy and I saw our first Christmas themed commercial of the season...Jingle Bells and all. Just because it's snowing outside....
Additionally, I found this picture on the Vail.com website while I was checking the temperatures for tomorrow (High of 41-47...heat wave!!) The picture was taken today. Enjoy your warm temperatures while they last!!

1 comment:
haha
Post a Comment