Monday, October 19, 2009

It all makes sense now...

Last Monday Andy and I went to Denver for the day. After a delicious lunch at Olive Garden (thanks mom and dad!!) we decided to visit the Nature and Science museum. While there we learned about the geography of the great state of Colorado, the intricacies of the human body, animals from around the world, and so much more. One of our favorite exhibits was the infrared camera. Andy and I stood next too each other and all of a sudden things seemed to make sense. You see, Andy is normally quite warm and I am generally colder than he is. Now we have proof. When we stood in front of the camera and sensor, my face was mostly green but his face was mostly red. Red is warmer than green. it's all clear now! Check out the differences:
Andy with sunglasses on--they really seem to make a difference!


It is interesting to see where we are the warmest and coldest.

1 comment:

Jess Furrow said...

haha thats so funny to see how warm andy's face is!