While I was in Michigan, Andy moved all of our belongings from the hotel apartment to our new home which was quite a feat. He is so wonderful! Not only did he move a lot of stuff without me, he took time to arrange the living room so it would feel homey and less overwhelming when I returned to Colorado. Now that I am back in Colorado we are working together to clean out our storage unit. We rented a Uhaul and loaded it to the gills a couple of times. Now the stuff is sitting around our new place waiting to be put away. We are making progress which is exciting! As long as you don't open any of the bedroom doors, our place looks calm, cool, and collected. Here are a few pictures documenting our progress.

The kitchen!!



Dining room looking toward the living room.

Dining room looking toward the kitchen.

Messy spare bedroom #1

Messy spare bedroom #2

Our Christmas Tree

The living room
1 comment:
Lookin' good! Glad you're all moved in.
-Dad
Post a Comment