Monday, February 1, 2010
Where did January go?
It's crazy to think that we have been living in our new place for a month already. The place is really starting to feel like home. Most of the boxes have been unpacked and those that have yet to rummaged through are hiding in closets. We have a guest room ready to receive visitors (my mom is coming in less than 2 weeks), the pictures are hung, the furniture is arranged in the living room in a manner that just makes the place feel so homey! I even had the opportunity to host a couple of groups of girls at our place this past week. On Thursday my small group from church came over for dinner and discussion. Even with 10 people roaming around it did not feel crowded! Craziness!! On Saturday I had the pleasure of co hosting a bridal shower for my friend Jess. What fun!! I love our new place and can't wait for people to come visit us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment