I just can't believe how fast this past week went! The high point of the week for me was probably Wednesday when I had the opportunity to sub in the 1st/2nd grade class all day. I have been working a couple of mornings a week in this class just for the fun of it so I am well aware of how things are typically run and what the kids are like. I was on cloud nine all day.
On Thursday morning, Andy left for Michigan. It is so weird not to have him around. I am very excited about the fact that he has the opportunity to visit with friends and family this weekend.
In his absence a friend and I decided to have a girl's night-aka snacks and a movie Andy would never be caught watching.
Soon I will be heading off for another girl's night. Dinner and dessert--sounds like a good way to spend a Saturday evening!
Lots of love!
Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment