Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Tomorrow at this time we will be in the car on the way to the airport and I couldn't be more excited! We are flying to California for a long weekend and will be staying with Andy's dad in LA. We are also spending a night at a "sister resort" for one night in Rancho Mirage just for the fun of it. It will be really weird to get on a plane together though. We have both traveled quite a bit in the last couple of months but not together-one of us has always had to stay back and hold down the fort. We are actually taking a vacation together! How wonderful!! I can't wait!!! :)

1 comment:

Laura Kleis said...

I guess I should have read this to remember where you were so I wouldn't have woken you up...sorry about that.