Wednesday, March 11, 2009
And then there were two
It is really quiet around our apartment these days. We had so much fun last week when Laura, Mitch, and Jolene were here. We went to Utah, spent some time on the slopes, bowled a few frames, and shared a lot of laughs. The only thing our guests did not have the pleasure of experiencing was one of our famous powder days. It was sunny and warm the entire time they were here. This week has been a different story. When I left school on Monday night I could see grass. The next morning I couldn't see the road. I definitely snowed about a foot over night! Talk about crazy. Other than that, life is back to normal (whatever normal is). I'm looking forward to my spring break (only a week and a half away!) and my parent's visit (3 1/2 weeks). Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment