Friday, March 13, 2009
Girls night out
Last night I had the pleasure of hanging out with a bunch of ladies from church. The older ladies of the group (aka our M&M's-moms and mentors) hosted a pampering night for all of us 20 and 3o somethings. I felt like such a princess! One lady painted my nails, another was giving head messages, there was so much yummy food (chocolate covered strawberries!!), and lots of laughs and stories. It was a night of celebration of our uniqueness and the fact that we are all uniquely loved. It was such a blessing to be surrounded by so many loving and supportive ladies. I also enjoyed meeting new people and can't wait until I can see them again at church on Sunday. It is hard to be so far away from the people I love but spending time with this group of ladies definitely helps. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment