Friday, May 8, 2009

May Flowers

I can't believe its already May! It seems like life is flying by!! Just a couple more days and Andy and I will mark our first year as husband and wife. What a year it has been. So many things have changed in such a short time...new state, new jobs, new church, new home, and the list goes on. We've had a lot of really neat opportunities this past year. Most recently, Andy joined a group of guys from church for a weekend of fun in Moab. They camped out along a river, rode their bikes over challenging terrain, rented a 4x4 and took it through ditches and over hills, and through it all cultivated friendships that just don't fall into place during the fellowship time between services on Sunday. As for this weekend, Andy and I are planning to drive to Grand Junction (a couple hours west of Vail) and visit the hot springs in Glenwood Springs on the way home. I'm excited!! There's been talk of geocaching along the way..... :)
Sidenote--Happy Tulip Time to all of you in beautiful Holland MI. I really miss the tulips and the dutch dancing!! Smell a tulip, watch a dance, and eat a caramel apple for me!!

No comments: