Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Preparations
The first day of school is quickly approaching. As a result I have spent a lot of time working in my classroom the last week or so. In addition to writing lesson plans, designing my website, and designing curricula I have also attended a few training sessions and even spent an afternoon interviewing candidates for the middle school Spanish teacher position. I have really enjoyed getting my classroom and materials ready for the first day of school. It has also been really neat getting to know the other teachers on my team. This week we have really had a chance to get to know each other because we have been sitting through meetings and going out for lunch together. I really like my new school and can't wait to see what the year will bring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment