Thursday, September 25, 2008
Playdough
Playdough, what a fun thing to play with. It turns out that it is even more fun to make! In the last two days I have created three batches of playdough. Last night I made a big mess with my Grape "flavored" playdough. (Secret ingredient=Kool-Aid!!) What a gooey mess. This afternoon I shared the fun with a couple of my after school kiddos. Thursdays are my slow day so it allows for more creativity if you will. With my four-year-old and fourth grader in tow, I led the way to the kitchen, passed out the aprons, and let the good times roll! They had so much fun!! We created a batch of strawberry "flavored" playdough then a batch of orange. Before starting though we had a discussion about not eating the playdough even though it smelled good because it definitely wouldn't taste good and would have "germ bugs" crawling around it. I'm not too worried though, they are pretty smart little kids and know what you should and shouldn't eat. I can't wait for all the other kids to see our creations tomorrow! We are going to have so much fun playing with our homemade playdough!! I LOVE working with kids!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment