
October is definitely a month that I have been looking forward to! And who wouldn't? With all of the beautiful changing leaves, the small of autumn in the air, and very comfortable temperatures October is definitely one of the best months around.
There are so many other reasons to look forward to October as well. It's birthday month!! Not only do I get to celebrate the joy of turning another year older but so do my sister, my uncle, my twin cousins and a couple of good friends. The first two weeks of October are so busy and exciting! The advent of this October is especially exciting because I will be flying back to Michigan for the first time since we moved out here to Colorado! I can't wait!! 24 hours from now I will be on an airplane waiting to pull away from the gate! I am so excited to see my friends and family! I miss you all so much!
One last thought about October. The first day of October marks Andy's first day as Housekeeping Manager. For the last two months he has been working at the front desk as the "Guest Services Agent" but will assume the responsibilities of his new position tomorrow. For the record, Andy was originally hired to replace the current Housekeeping Manager who will be leaving her position after today.
Well, that's all for now. Enjoy your last day of September, October is coming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment