Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun Times

I'm on a quest to see as many people as possible in the next few days. Yesterday began with a visit to my mom's school then breakfast with a few friends. It was so nice to see everyone again and we shared many laughs and stories over very delicious food. After breakfast and a quick trip to the Grandville mall, I headed home to spend time with my dad. Although the clouds looked quite foreboding, we decided to take our chances and and hit the greens. Neither of us had probably gone golfing in over a year so needless to say we were a bit rusty. I think I lost 2 balls then found 4 balls then lost 2 or 3 of my newly found balls. Those crazy water and hay field traps will get you every time. I think I might have also lost one in plain sight--its probably hiding on the fairway somewhere under a pretty red and orange leaf. Oh well, at least we had a lot of fun! After golfing we returned home and waited for Laura and Scott to arrive so we could go out for dinner to celebrate her birthday. What a day! Needless to say, I was exhausted by the end of it!
Today should prove to be a pretty exciting and busy day as well. I had a wonderful breakfast prepared by dear 'ol dad and am now spending time at the wonderful ECC with my mom. I'm hoping to stop in later at Holland Heights where I did my student teaching to visit with students and staff this afternoon. Oh and tonight is the big October Birthday Extravaganza! I am so excited to see everyone again!

1 comment:

Miss Chrysti said...

I wish I were in Michigan so I could see you!