Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reunions!

Happy Birthday Laura!!
After waking up way before the crack of dawn, Andy and I made our way down the mountain to the Denver airport. Thankfully the road and traffic conditions were quite nice all the way to the airport. The flight to Chicago went very well also. My parents weren't at the airport more than 15 minutes before I met up with them. Talk about great timing!!
When we arrived back at the house Laura and Scott were preparing a wonderful meal-Stromboli!! While we were waiting for Mitch and Jolene to arrive, my dad and I took a quick motorcycle ride over to my Grandpa and Grandma Kleis' house. They were quite surprised when I walked through the door! Later after we had shared some laughs and good food we went over to my Grandpa and Grandma Ver Hulst's house where we talked about everything from Grandma's new knee scooter to the food served at the hotel's restaurant. It was so nice to see everyone again!!
Today should prove to be an exciting day as well. I am on my way out to meet a few friends for breakfast then my dad and I are hanging out (golfing if the weather permits!) then a birthday dinner for Laura tonight! Wow!!
Have a great day! I love you all and if you are around the Holland/Zeeland area this weekend I would love to see you!

No comments: