Friday, August 22, 2008
I love my job!!
Yes, it's true, I absolutely love my job!! Today was wonderful! I definitely feel like I am getting a better handle on this whole phys ed thing. I really never imagined myself teaching a gym class but after today I am feeling a lot more comfortable with the idea. I am really excited to see what Monday brings but I am really glad I have all weekend to make a game plan. Oh, one of my other responsibilities officially begins on Monday as well...the after school program!! I still don't know exactly what the after school program is all about but to the best of my knowledge it involves offering the kids a snack, leading craft time, trying to encourage them to do a little homework (ideally), and simply letting them play with things in the preschool room. Hmmm, life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm glad things are getting off to a grand start! :o)
I'm glad you're feeling confident in your new job! I miss you tons!
sounds like everything is going awesome!!! Andy can tell you a lot about after school programs :P so if you ever need advice im sure he knows a thing or two.
yay christine! i am so happy for you!
Post a Comment