Sunday, September 21, 2008

Prayer Request

Good evening to all our wonderful friends and family! As I sit here preparing for another week of school, my grandma is at home preparing for foot surgery. So, I would love it if you would say a quick prayer now, tomorrow, in the coming days for my Grandma Ver Hulst as she goes into surgery tomorrow morning/afternoon (depending on what time zone you live in). It would also be great if you could lift up the doctors and nurses in prayer as well so they may have wisdom and steady hands during the surgery. Finally, prayers for the family would be appreciated.
We love you "whole bunches" Grandma and hope your surgery goes well!!
Love,
Christine and Andy

1 comment:

jmccarty1 said...

May your grandmother heal fully so she can do great things in our fathers name again. I will add her to my prayer concerns.